At Alivio Dental we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. To accomplish this we work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. If you have any questions or concerns, please ask our staff. They are well informed and up-to-date.
For information on financing and payment options, checkout our Financing Options & Payment Plans.
We accept and work with most insurance companies to provide you with best service. Following list is not complete due to large number of insurances we accept and are always working to add new ones. If you don’t see name of your insurance company in list below then please call our office to check if we accept your insurance.
- Administrative Solutions, Inc
- Advantica (formerly Essex Dental Benefits)
- Altus Dental, Inc.
- AmeriBen/IEC Group
- BlueCross Blue Shield
- CNIC Health Solutions
- Community Care Alliance
- Cypress Benefit Administrators (HDM & GMS)
- Dental Health Alliance
- Dental Network of America
- DentaQuest Ventures, Inc.
- Delta Dental
- Family Health Network (FHP)
- Health Alliance Connect
- Health Resources, Inc. (Dental Health Options)
- HealthSmart Benefit Solutions, Inc.
- IL – All Kids
- IL Medicaid – Children’s & Adult
- Mid-American Benefits, Inc.
- Nova Healthcare
- NovaNet Inc.
- Renaissance Dental
- UltraBenefits, Inc.
- United Medical Resources, Inc. (UMR)
We welcome kids and adult IL Medicaid patients.
Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.
Please bring your insurance information with you to the consultation so that we can expedite reimbursement.